"PRIMA is one of the best conferences to network with peers from the industry"
- Director Market Intelligence, Iggesund Paperboard
The PRIMA conference is more than just an event. Over the last 50 years, PRIMA has established a reputation as the go-to network hub for the entire fibre value chain – from forestry, minerals and chemicals companies through to pulp and paper makers, merchants, publishers, printers, packaging producers and consumers of paper and board products.
Alongside an award-winning programme, PRIMA provides the perfect environment for you to connect with senior decision makers and key players from across the industry and build on those all-important business relationships.
PRIMA 2023 took place as a strategically focused one-day event as part of Smithers Paper Week 2023, followed by a networking dinner. The event will provided delegates with the opportunity to get the latest developments in the fibre network, in-depth background information and a clear understanding of future challenges and solutions from top leaders in the industry.
2024 Key Themes
- CEOs: How are leadership teams responding to the confluence of exceptional geopolitical, macro-economic, regulatory and societal disruption?
- Making sense of the regulatory deluge: Connecting the pieces of the jigsaw and influencing the direction of travel
- Energy costs: Market, forecasts, and transition to renewables
- Economics: Inflation effects, supply & demand forecasts for Europe, Asia and US
- Sustainable finance becomes mainstream: Governance, data and reporting; new tools and products
- Innovation frontiers: Non-wood fibres, barrier coatings, what's next?
- Recycling, reuse, replacement: Which will have the biggest bang for the buck?
Speakers included C-Level Executives from the likes of Smurfit Kappa, CEPI, MM Karton, Sappi, Mativ & more.
As a delegate, you can expect a community of expert industry leaders, fellow peers and a carefully researched programme driven to facilitate better knowledge and mutual understanding of the industry.
In particular, you will take away up-to date industry news, the latest developments in the fibre network, in-depth background information and a clear understanding of future challenges and solutions within the agenda.
PRIMA 2023 at a glance:
- Strategic one-day format, meaning we could focus the agenda on the key strategic topics that matter most
- Exclusive networking dinner at Das Loft - fellow colleagues and peers to continued the dialogue from the conference
Register your interest in joining us next time in 2024 to be kept informed of all the latest event updates and be notified as soon as tickets are available.
2023 dinner venue, Das Loft
"An extremely well organised, insightful event with brilliant networking opportunities. A must-attend for anybody in the forest fibre and paper industry."
- UK Country Manager, Two Sides
PRIMA provides an unparalled forum for discussion, knowledge and inspiration for senior marketing, sales and strategic professionals of the pulp, paper and packaging industries.
Previous delegates include: